Netherton Foundry Shropshire

Netherton Foundry Shropshire
Classic cookware, made in England

Monday 2 July 2012

Where are you?

I have just been checking the statistics for the blog, just to make sure that I am not simply writing to myself. 

It would seem that this is not the case and you, my dear readers, are out there, all around the world.

So, you have an insight into my life - on the road; in the shops; cooking; tasting; eating.  Is it too much to ask that I get a brief glimpse of who you are and what you are doing? 
How did you find me?
What's your favourite post?
Have you got a recipe for me to publish?

Of course the hot (or not so hot) topic here in Britain is the dire state of our British summer weather.  As Annie Lennox so beautifully sang, "Here comes the rain again" and "Is it raining with you?"
Let me know where you are and what the weather is like.

Of course, whatever the weather, one of our slow cookers or the kitchen companion is invaluable - you will already have seen the summer recipes, but if you fancy something to warm you up, there are plenty of those to choose from too.

Please get in touch, we love to talk to people, even if it's only by e-mail.
Leave a comment on the blog, send us an e-mail or contact us through the website. 

Let me know you are really there!
Meanwhile, I'm off to put the kettle on.





No comments:

Post a Comment