Netherton Foundry Shropshire

Netherton Foundry Shropshire
Classic cookware, made in England

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy New Year

A Happy New Year to you all - have you made your resolutions and who was the first to break one!

Why not resolve to do more home cooking and use the Netherton Foundry slow cooker and tagine to help.  Saves time and money, as well as washing up and, most often a lot healthier than ready meals and takeaways.  So what's not to like? 

In 2012 eating in will be the new eating out, so treat your friends and family to a range of slow cooked meals.

I resolve to create you some delicious new recipes to add to the ones in your recipe books and already on the blog.  Why not send me your recipes and any suggestions that you may have.  Otherwise, tell me the sort of things you like to eat and I will try and create a new recipe for you - I may even name it after you!

No comments:

Post a Comment