Netherton Foundry Shropshire

Netherton Foundry Shropshire
Classic cookware, made in England

Friday 1 June 2012

Diamond Jubilee

Are you all looking forward to the Jubilee weekend?  I know we are here at Netherton Foundry.  It's fantastic to see our Limited Edition clocks so beautifully displayed in Bentleys shop in window on Stourport High Street - I drive past on my way in to work every morning and Julie's displays are always so eye catching.  Good luck in the window dressing competition, Julie!



We are going to a party to celebrate the wedding anniversary of our friends who met at a Silver Jubilee street party - public and personal celebrations combined. 

I hope the weather is fine for everyone planning a street party - just heard on the radio that 9,500 roads are going to be closed for parties.  It's good to know that we are all in the mood and ready to celebrate.  It feels so exciting as I drive round the country and see bunting, flags, Olympic rings ...

I will be at Apley Farm  tomorrow, cooking on the Garden Hob for the Jubilations; come and see us if you are in the area.

Dashing off to make cakes now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment