Netherton Foundry Shropshire

Netherton Foundry Shropshire
Classic cookware, made in England

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Here comes the sun

Wow, summer has arrived at last, which means I can get the Garden Hob out tonight and cook in the garden.  What a change from the recent deluge and so quickly too. Barely time to change out of the wellies and get the sandals on!

I can never quite get over our Great British weather and how we can experience all the seasons in a day.  But today, I can safely say has been summer, summer and more summer.

So, it being the summer holidays and with nothing else to do, my talented son has been out in the sunshine,  trying out a possible future career as a photographer and has created some great new images for our website, but I want to share them with you here and now.

He is only 14, so any encouragement you can give him would be greatly appreciated - please leave a comment on the blog or contact us through the website and as long as he doesn't start demanding professional fees, I'll pass them on.




Astonishing what a difference good, natural lighting makes to a picture and I absolutely love these. 
Our style guru at Cornflower and Calico has already made the following remark:  Excellent, lovely clean pics
Thanks for that, Pete.

Please let me know what you think, so he can feel that it was worth all the effort - he is a teenager and hard work is an alien concept!



No comments:

Post a Comment