Netherton Foundry Shropshire

Netherton Foundry Shropshire
Classic cookware, made in England

Monday 28 November 2011

Cold mornings, warm hearts

I've had to scrape the ice off the windscreen of the little blue van for the first time this winter. Just the weather for slow cooked dinners. 
It was however a truly beautiful morning when I set off for Devon and Cornwall, a superb sunrise, followed by a clear, cold sunny Autumn day. 
I really enjoyed my trip around these South Western counties and loved seeing the sea.  Great to get a new stockist in Barnstaple, please go and visit Pots'n'Pans and if you are in Falmouth, drop in to a-dept on the High Street.
As for the warm hearts, would you believe I met a really helpful traffic warden in Falmouth - thanks for the perfect directions.
And also a huge thank you to all of you out there who have helped, advised and supported us in so many different ways.  In particular, thanks to Alan and Sarah at Trevor Mottram in Tunbridge Wells, as well as Halina at the Gourmet Cook Shop in Nantwich for all the useful contacts and to Sarah at Cooks Emporium in Knutsford for all the promotion work she has done.

And a thank you to everyone who has offered me a cup of coffee on my tour of the country - you know who you are!

New recipe coming soon - watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment