Netherton Foundry Shropshire

Netherton Foundry Shropshire
Classic cookware, made in England

Wednesday 2 December 2015

New York City news

A little over a year ago, we sent off a slow cooker to New York City and keen to see how it was faring, I contacted its new owner and asked.

Here's the e-mail I got in reply, which includes a darned tasty sounding recipe.


Hello Sue,
Enjoying my cast iron slow cooker I purchased from your UK company.
I have made various meat meals with it.

Here is the latest from my NYC kitchen:

Rack of baby back ribs (pork)
Fresh Thyme
Fresh Rosemary
White wine & a little water for the pot
Fresh garlic
Frank's Hot Sauce (not sure if they sell it there in the UK, but you can use any hot sauce of your preference).
Dijon Mustard
Put all ingredients on and marinate over night, then slow cook it for a couple of hrs or until pork is fully cooked.
The meat will practically fall off the bone, juicy and quite tasty.
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Robes
NYC, US

Having shown Robes a picture of our route to work, in contrast to the bustle of NYC, he is now hankering after a drive down our country roads on his Triumph motorbike


...... a ride I've taken many a time on a Harley Davidson.
You didn't know I was a biker, did you?

© Netherton Foundry Shropshire 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment